Wednesday, March 19, 2008

log-off/restart/shut-down

Laying awake knowing nothing, feeling everything... akimbo? Is that right? Askew. The smallest injustice, the faint suggestion of misery, the inevitable failures yet wrought wash over me in nauseating wave after nauseating wave.... Why is worry so infinite? I'm having trouble sleeping soundly. Sleeping, yes. Finethankyou. In the sense that I am in the dark, eyes closed and drifting. But it's not rest, pal. Oh no. It's processing, computing, filing, defragmenting my day, my week, my year, my life. Sweettittyfuckingmary, I'm (nearly)27. So much for the Oscar by thirty. No Diablo am I (less quirky-sexy-genius-capable of insufferably witty dialog).....

Time to man up. Or, uh, blog up. Or something....

I feel like this sounds:



The Silverhearts- Bad Road.

No comments: